Friday, May 14, 2021

dear FB

I totally get that I was spanked for making a comment in 2020 that did not meet "community standards."  I don't remember what i had for supper last night and you're all giving me a warning?  I think not.  None of us need you really.  We can go back to sharing our kid pictures on the phone with those who care.  Anybody who reads me at all knows that I do not write anything ugly about anybody or anything.  Except last year and that is totally acceptable.  I almost died. Twice.  Gimme a break.

I really don't care, ya know?  If they can post pictures of twerking and whatnot, I can speak my mind.  Sounds like they are getting a little micromanagely.  Of course, mistakes happen.  This blog is my platform to speak out and share.  It you censor me I'll find another way.  I had a lovely day at paradise and all was well.  Sunday night will be my last cigarette for awhile so let's all pray on that one.  I'm loaded with patches and oral fixation solutions.  I must do this to get my gut fixed and not end up on a vent this time.  
And
I fired up the grill and cooked every available meat I could find including two of those really skinny steaks from the shady guys under the tent at West TN Vapors.  There were some leftover cheesy hot dogs and HB meat so I loaded it up.  Sometimes I should just shut it off and lay down. 

Y'all be faithful.  Pentecost is coming ^j^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment