Monday, March 2, 2015

the end is near

Well as best as I can tell Bibi is headed to Congress in the morning to broker a deal with Iran and Boehner. I'm off for a couple of days and I don't imagine that will be on my radar. Most of the non-hardcore conservatives will be absent, I imagine, as well as the majority of Jewish folks. This is really a whole bunch of drama that is so not necessary during these times of global warming crises and such. All we gotta' do is send the carbon down instead of up! A real dreamer never gives up when it seems that nothing else can be done to save mother earth and the glorious times we've had with her. Around here we're expecting more winter weather of like 5 degrees on my next day to work so I hope the Camry holds out or else I'll be broke. Well, broker than usual, if you know what I mean. Daddy almost got overdosed on an anti=psychotic when he went for a traveling neuro visit over at the local doc's office/strip mall. I was asleep at the wheel on that one because I've been absent for a couple of weeks due to extreme winter weather conditions and a terrible viral infection that produced a whole lot of potentially infectious bodily fluids which I coughed and hacked up for days on end. Hey..it's flu season and I took the shot. This year it didn't work.

My friend Lorna is camped out here because Obama cut off her electricity up in Lake county which is about the poorest area of Tennessee except for their giant port next to the Big Muddy and Reelfoot Lake which used to be a primo crappie fishing spot and home to bald eagles and cypress trees. Hopefully the powers that be will see fit to save that for the future. Boogs has a double ear infection so he's been home with his TT today getting lots of hugs. Sometimes it's good to be the baby! Since FB has failed to hook me up fo' free with blog posting anymore I reckon I'll have to depend on word of mouth to tell my story.

^j^







No comments:

Post a Comment