Tuesday, November 14, 2023

numb

I had three root tips and a tooth pulled this morning in preparation for an upper denture early next year.  I have a pretty high pain tolerance and nitrous helped me through the injections on both sides up top.  I was sucking it in like crazy.  The root tips were first and I was so excited when it was over quickly that I was kicking my legs in the air!  "Cool!" was my reply to the dentist.  Next was the tooth on the other side and it went well also.  I'm still numb from all those shots but at least it's over.  

My mother and daughter's organizational skills are kicking in just in time for the holidays.  I am once again in love with sorting and baskets and everything in its' place. Kinda' sorta'.  More later on that valiant effort.  I have a ton of clothes to donate here.  Most have been washed and are bagged up but too heavy for me to tote.  There is an adorable little sweater dress for a toddler girl but I think it's too little for Reaves.  We'll see.

Mashed potatoes are thawing and I'm seriously wishing I had gotten canned beans instead of that big old bag.  I have never understood the wash and sort part.  Soaking, I'm down with.  And add some pork.  Just a little!  Or turkey or tilapia.  Mama would be so proud of how I've branched out from strictly Southern fried.

Her 90th birthday is November 20th so y'all send her a big old holla' up there in heaven.  There will be cake and bridge and lots of organizing.  With faith ^j^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment