Thursday, November 30, 2023

i am okay, kinda'

I still have my original copy of "I'm okay you're okay" from back in the 70s.  That was my first experience with therapy.  I have been a fan ever since then.  Sure, we tend to overthink.  But in my opinion that is healthy when it brings memories and people together.

My BFF picked up a couple of dogs on 412 E right past the Madison County line.  As it turned out, they were evidence in a murder investigation.  So there's these 2 dogs and Reaves riding back to Jackson and she immediately began trying to locate the owner.  I see this turning out well, if you know what I mean.  It takes a village, 'ya know.

Patty came out to pick pecans today and did pretty well.  I was gone all day and when I came home all the lights were out.  Thanks Bubba!  

Y'all keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment