Thursday, March 27, 2014

two 'fer

I'm really bad about not remembering to post a blog link to FB until like the next day or something, but it has trained me to write when the muse speaks and worry about sharing later. There are evidently a core of people who have it on their feed but many others wait for the link on Zuck's invention to keep us all addicted to the interwebs. It could be worse though...it could be like crack or meth! BG was supposed to leave this morning but put it off so everybody could sleep in, except me of course. My chore this morning was to visit a lender and try to get finances to a manageable point. God bless propane guy who will not have to wait three years this time for his thousand bucks. That's what it took to keep us warm in this winter that has yet to leave us. Cold winds are blowing the buttercups every which a way and thank goodness mama's hairdo was sprayed enough to make it from car to house. This being Thursday, is always hair day at Angel's Crown Salon. Glenda has been doing her for years and it's just about her only outing these days other than church when Daddy makes her. The bridge club has all but disbanded due to aging and whatnot. I've gotta hand it to her, she hung in there with those gals for 55 years hosting for whomever would show up on Tuesday.

Boogs is waking up from a nap and is about to watch Ice Age to wake up with. They will be moving on soon as well which means Casa Poops and furbabies will be the new normal. I'll have to remember to feed and water all the critters because Shannah and BG have done that for awhile, plus the laundry and cleaning. That means I'll have to get my shit together and make a home for one very tired middle aged smartass country gal who needs a sugardaddy. My friends are all going to the beach in May and I can't go because of work which is kinda' sad but I'm keeping on the sunny side just the same. Damn, I love my job.

Meanwhile, still no plane and Putin is a self absorbed idiot but no more so than the capitalists who are running OUR country. Last time I heard the Koch bros and a shitload of Republicans are still determining our fate as people who grew up believing in an America that has sold them out. It's like the caste system in other countries which is all well and good for them but DAMN..they don't pay taxes like we do! Somewhere along the line as a patriot I believed that elected officials are bound by honor to listen to the wishes of their constituents. Evidently that's old school because it ain't happening right now.

Thinking back on all the Thursday nights I spent at the kudzu bar for ladies night, I remember that I miss it and have chosen instead to have dollar beer at home while doing laundry and watching Nurse Jackie. Very low maint I swear. My room is a wreck and that's next on the list. I deserve a place to call my own and not have to trip over dirty clothes.

Peace and love ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment