Saturday, August 12, 2023

stupid move of the day

I ran out of the house this morning and then came back in to get something and locked my keys inside.  Since I got *robbed* I've been more careful about locking the doors every single time I leave.  

The apple trees are loaded with fruit and I'm steady pickin' the low hanging fruit.  The ones up top will have to fall because I'm short and can't be trusted on a ladder.  Or with a chainsaw or a gun!  I would shoot my eye out.

There was more rain up north today, like they needed it.  Union City is about floating these days.  Who the heck knows what with all the fires and flooding.  Since LP has Covid and there are thunderstorms in the morning I'll be at FUMC tomorrow.  I can't drive worth a shit in the rain ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment