Friday, August 11, 2023

gaining weight

I never thought in my up and down weight life that I would be trying to gain.  I weigh in at a hefty 122 which I have not seen since high school. By the time I graduated from UTCHS I had blown up to 180.  I did it again when I was pregnant with BG.  No wonder my body is so confused.

I need protein right now because of my gut.  Like, healthy protein.  I really don't like being skinny because none of my clothes fit right. Oscar boi is waiting for me to lay down and it won't be long.  Friday night is just like any other.  Rinse lather and repeat.

The thermostat reads 75 right now because the unit is trying to recover from today's heat'n'humidity. Typical August in West Tenn.  What I would give for a nice cool front right now.  I would seriously dance nekkid in the rain.

Y'all enjoy the weekend wherever you are.  And keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment