Tuesday, August 29, 2023

it's on


The DHS Class of 73 had their last planning meeting today OUTSIDE thanks to the cooler weather.  It's pretty much a wrap with all arrangements made and tasks handed out.  We have a lot of classmates who have committed to coming but have not paid yet.  Please be kind when someone from the committee contacts you to see if you are coming.  Deadline for payment is September 30th.  It can be sent by snail mail to Cynthia Cowell at 3330 Bruceville Slab Rd, Dyersburg TN 38024.  Due to a change of the UT Football schedule there is a game that weekend which will affect attendance, by about two.  Bradshaw and Patton....we will miss you!

As I looked around the table at my classmates I could not help but be amazed at how we have stuck together for 50 plus years.  Through sickness and health and hilarity, 'til death do us part.  I got so many hugs that I sorely needed this afternoon.  I talked for a bit with my otha' daughter Heather and caught up on things.  AJ and Reaves are close to the same age and it's a school night so, there you go.  

If I call or text you somebody better respond ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment