Tuesday, January 3, 2023

this will be

Well, it will be what it will be.  I'm sick and tired of wringing my hands over the future and what "might" happen.  Sitting here in the precarious position of retired but still working, I've had opportunities to augment my SS so that's all good.  At any moment that income could go away but I will try until I can't get up.  Magnesium is a wonder drug for me because I don't have the muscle aches and spasms that I did for a few months.  That will be a monthly staple at Sunflower for me.  Along with astragalus, vitamins and other healthy stuff.  As a lab person I'm amazed at what the MG does for a body.

Since I'm writing stories now I've been grabbing phone numbers from everybody I know so they will talk to me and tell their tales.  So far so good.  I only spent a week on the first piece.  Hey, I'm a novice so just give me some time to get into human interest mode.  Right now I'm reading The Secret Life of Bees and loving it.  I can relate to that little girl.  Plus there are honey bees flying all around here.  

God is good.  All the time ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment