Friday, January 27, 2023

humble motives

I will admit to not being perfect in all ways but my motives are usually pure.  Compare and contrast that with those who do what they do to hurt others and build themselves up.  Y'all know the type.  "Look at me and what I've done!"  "Appoint me ruler of what is right and wrong!"  Jesus don't like that  y'all.  Not my Jesus, anyways.  

It's Friday and I've got a full weekend and a dirty house.  The current search is for an air mattress and all the dressings so that the surgery girl can have my comfy bed for a few days post-op.  There is a visitation tomorrow and church on Sunday.  I remember when Sundays after church were prime Reaves time.  Due to drama.drama.drama that is not the case at present.  

There was a period in my life that I hurt other people emotionally and when I knew better I did better.  Anger issues and co-dependency were heavy over me like a constant presence and I didn't realize I was doing it.  After therapy, I became less holier than thou.  It's what Jesus would do ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment