Monday, January 23, 2023

i hate it when that happens

Joy and I are regular Kelly fans and I saw a group on there last week that I liked but....I can't remember the name.  It's a couple of gals with great vocals and a nice band.  Their tones are slightly different but not really harmony...in between, so to speak.  Me and the temporary roomies are making it fine in spite of dueling cats.  Tomorrow Rosie and Oscar will stay outside and Henry can have the quiet house to himself.  LP will be at work and so will I.  If anybody can let me know the name of that group I'd be obliged.

I met with the editor this morning and she gave me some more ideas for stories.  Poopie still ain't right and pretty painful.  Oh to live in an area that has a real wound care ostomy nurse!  Out here in the boonies we are lost.  I depend a lot on advice from my ostomy group on FB.  Lots of different methods are presented by other ostomates.  Sometimes it's just basic skin care which is what I'm concentrating on.  

I hope Monday has been at least not HORRIBLE for y'all ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment