Saturday, January 21, 2023

the new cat

Rosie has a new friend for now named Henry Angel.  He's black and white like her but is a bit "special" and is getting accustomed to his new digs.  Oscar hates him shaking up his routine and Rosie is just like WTF.  A new cat?????   Praying here for no feline fights.  

Today was beautiful and cold.  I went to two different 'gentrals because I can't remember what I need.  Like toilet paper and baby wipes!  Bubba told me there was buttercups up at Charlie's house but I only found buds on Mrs. Council's row.  There is like a thousand dollars worth of Brecks bulbs planted up there where I used to live.  The front yard by the road is lined with narcissus which usually blooms around Easter.  I hope that the new tenants appreciate my efforts.  Everywhere I go I take some bulbs.  Today the surprise lilies came up but all will probably get bit in February.  Winter ain't over yet.  

Looking forward to spring ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment