Saturday, September 3, 2022

labor day

Well kids, it's time to pack away the seersucker and white after Monday according to southern tradition.  Actually that doesn't bother me much because I wear neutrals for fancy stuff and lounge wear during the day.  It's all about comfort.  I have found that styles and waistbands have to be adjusted with a bag on board.  Looser is better when you don't know what to expect.

The girls came over today and I played with Reaves while LP went grocery shopping. I can't even tell you what all games we played.  Before Lauren went to the store we whipped up a cake without measuring anything and baked it for an hour.   Needless to say it was horrible but Oscar and the babies in the trees liked it.  They live out there , ya' know.  Kind of like Odette.

Big thunder just now.  Oscar is clinging so it's time for meds.  Looks like a looooong night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment