Friday, September 23, 2022

it is what it is

I'll tell you what I need.  A good matinee with friends and something funny and awesome.  No cartoons or shoot 'em ups.  Just pure joy.  I think the last one I saw was A Star is Born and we all ended up as changed people.  I miss Larry, like a lot.  I think of his sweet self every time I look at the things he has given me.  There was a lot of love up in that friendship with his homies.  He was a master gardener and designer.  And I regret that I didn't give him a hug and a love you the last time I saw him alive.  You just never know.

I talked to one of my many married boyfriends this morning about his Mom.  Gonna' try to get by there in the morning.  I'm skipping the jumpy thing party tomorrow because Reaves wouldn't even notice me in all that chaos.  I'll see her Sunday at church and give her a late present.  I go for quality time when given the option.  I have a doggo walking deal for two Sundays in October with Nuzzie.  This girl is absolutely sweet as pie and likes to walk the backyard at Rachel's house.  Plus I get to see Mom!

This old girl is over all the petty bullshit.  My friend Adrian is a member of the Jackson council.  There is a pride event scheduled over that way and people are hating on him BAD.  I mean trolling with Christian vengeance.  Madison County is a rich and diverse city with a good mayor and great leadelrship all around.  This makes me want to get all in the fray but honestly?  
Trolls are always right.  Love you Adrian.

Speaking of which I passed a bunch of religious folk over at the pocket park yesterday holding signs and shouting.  Nicely dressed and working for the lord.  There were even kids there.  I can't imagine that the city condoned that but whatever.  Separation of church and state, ya know.  

Y'all count the blessings as they pour in.  Big Ernie loves us all ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment