Friday, September 16, 2022

in a perfect world

I often wonder what that would be like.  Maybe like The Truman Show or something.  "Good morning, good afternoon and goodnight" in the midst of all those pastel colored houses.  I believe that is my favorite movie of all time.  Ed Harris is so evil and Jim Carrey is so brave.  He imagined a better life and ended up in Fiji.  You can't beat that.

We have a fall heat wave coming up next week with temps close to 100 on the first day of autumn which is LPs birthday.  They are both coming tomorrow to get some of that Nina magic out at Headlines.  My birthday present to them!  Reaves will have a party at SkyZone  next weekend so I have to go Barbie shopping.  I sold my original once for 350 bucks.  Now that I have time to go into places I'll hit up WallyWorld for a nurse or vet one.  Maybe both.  

i doubt I'll be jumping on any trampolines but this will be the first birthday party for my grandchild that I have attended other than the ones we threw here and up on the hill.  Here's a vivid memory for 'ya.   Reaves was 3 and I ordered pizza and cupcakes.  Ellie managed to get half a pizza and the cupcakes in her amazing supernatural way.  I miss that dawg like....bad.  Oscar is hanging with me 'til death do us part.  I love the way that he is being social with folks now.  He may pee on your tires but will always greet you in the driveway.   Bless hims!

Y'all hang in there.  Life is hard and then you die ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment