Wednesday, January 20, 2010

daisy has left the building

....for now. Her little beagle self has taken to running off and this time she hasn't found her way back, though I know she will. This bitch had it made ya'll....she had been in a pen with two older dogs and smelled like death when she got here. She's eaten well, yapped at everything in sight and slept in mama's bed. I hope she gets a rabbit while she's out there. Or a squirrel. I imagine that the soft blanket in her box will look mighty good tonight.

As for me? I'm drinkin' beer, cleaning house and listening to music. When the going gets tough, the tough chill out. This has been the taking-care-of-a-village day from hell. My visit to Headlines was a nice break from reality, and I came out without a mullet so I count that as a blessing. Thanks ya'll :)

Looks like rain for the next week.

^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment