Wednesday, July 22, 2009

there are so many things that I am grateful for in my life. it's not like I have a list or anything, but more akin to a day by day appreciation for little things that make me smile or give me faith. ya'll know how it rolls here on pecan lane. look up low maint in the dictionary and there's my sign picture.

the temps are mild for july and don't think that the poopster doesn't say amen on that one. southern ladies just hate it when they sweat, except when they want to like in the garden or on the beach. with a fruity drink, by the way.

this goofy ass friend of mine jumped out of a plane with his daughter the other day and sent pics later. O.M.G. Somebody would definitely have to hold my hand for that leap.

gotta go ya'll, because i don't believe in preachin' to the choir.

^j^

1 comment:

  1. I want to jump out of a plane someday. Maybe on my 90th bday. hee hee and someone would definitely have to hold my hand when I do.
    ps. western ladies don't like to sweat either.
    xxoo
    ~a

    ReplyDelete