Monday, July 20, 2009

in spirit

My dear smartass friend Joe is in California visiting his elder daughter and skydiving, in between frolics on the beach. Dude always sends pics when he acts up like that. To him I say "enjoy, my friend". That's what it's all about! You are fifty four and much older yet wiser than the Poopster.

I'm watching what Congress does with their healthcare legislation...hope you are doing the same. I hate to sound like a broken record but. Ummm...the system is broken. I can't rightly blame anybody but the insurance and drug companies. And consumers who expect a miracle every damn time they show up with a sore throat in our ER. I don't know about ya'll, but I think twice about who I give my healthcare dollars to. One of my bffs is a physician's assistant who used to draw blood at the hospital and listened to me whine about some long lost love who hauled fertilizer from the big muddy to parts unknown. If I was a bettin' gal, I'd say somewhere around Gibson or northern Dyer counties. This land stays underwater from the Obion river when BE sees fit to flood the earth upon which we live. On the left of the highway there's a huge bottomless pond where the interstate trash got dumped. People have drowned up in that shit!

Sometimes I wonder what it looks like now up at Cool Springs cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment