Wednesday, August 25, 2021

outdoorsy

When the temperature is extreme either hot or cold I commiserate with everybody else who is losing a "normal" kind of weather.  It doesn't help to bitch about it.  Mother nature has a mind of her own which is being aggravated by global warming.  Y'all remember you were warned when you end up in Waterworld with Kevin Costner.  That movie made a believer out of me!

I haven't been beyond the porch today because "HOT."  The cicadas are restless as they often are in August.  My yard got mowed today and that makes me happy.  Mayberry Lawns does a great job at a reasonable price.  Anyway my point is that I feel trapped when it's not comfortable outside like right now.  But then I think about all those other trapped folks in distant parts of the world and I feel ashamed.  It ain't all about me.  

Going to check the mail and see if Randy delivered anything of interest.  Stay cool and keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment