Wednesday, August 11, 2021

just hold me

I am way past the wild sex stage of my fifties and just craving somebody who will love me, bag and all.  I'm clean as a whistle with a new appliance thanks to Tara.  There are all kinds of things I've learned from the ostomy support group like pancaking and barbie butts.  I have no clue what a barbie butt is but i don't think I have one.  Surgeon #2 called me today out of the blue to check and see if all is well since I turned down that high risk surgery.  I have a few days off and plan to visit my old friend Jimbo to see what he thinks the stoma looks like  I'm using silver nitrate for the granuloma he saw.  

I'm passing on the concert, much to my dismay.  Sometimes you just gotta' take care of self and it doesn't sound safe for somebody like me.  What if I had a full bag during The Loadout???  That's a sure way to get COVID in the FedEx bathroom.  Kelly was back on today ( a rerun....puleezz) after all that Olympic drama.  Me and Joy had book club after hair and loved every minute of it.  She's reading the one I just finished and I'm reading Bragg's newspaper articles.  It suits us just fine.  Pearl just kind of sleeps and gives me a high five when I get there while looking for a present.   Today if was a piece of paper.  Other days, it's Howard. 

I would not trade my life for gold, seriously.  I am happy and healthy and have a good support system.  Bubba came by with dried cherries from MI today and they will end up in Yaya's granola. Don't tell me things don't turn out the way the Lord intended.

We have a new NY governor.  I'm not going to get into all that drama other than to say I hope the Trumpsters are celebrating.  Personally, I respect his decision to resign.  We have bigger fish to fry around here like infrastructure and COVID.  My book started out with the OK city bombing by Timothy McVeigh and what's his name.  I had to google it to find that McVeigh was given death by lethal injection.  

I used to be totally anti-death penalty.  Now, not so much.  Kill once, serve your time and better yourself.  Otherwise, you know the next step for murderous behavior.  I believe that all souls can be saved even if the person within was evil  That's my Pollyanna side.  But I will tell you this.  If you abuse someone in front of me, expect a big old fat Poopie rant which we totally do not want.  God don't like ugly ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment