Friday, September 15, 2017

warrior women

Well, as things go it could be worse.  However I'm broke as a joke and have a daughter who's a week or so away from delivery who needs a visit from Mama.  And so it shall be.  My last check was short by a day which is "not a good thing" by any means.  I'm gonna' have to turn tricks to make it through until the eagle poops again.  I've always been resourceful with selling stuff but haven't had much time to concentrate on that what with all that is my life.  Even the 20 dolla' check for jury duty would help at this point.  My quarter tank of gas will get me to Jackson and back which is all that matters right now.

I'm tired....like wore ass out.  I got a hysterical call from the rescue dog's owner today that had had busted out and was missing.  I know that horrible feeling of not knowing where your furbaby is or what's up.  The day Sophie disappeared I knew it was a bad sign, especially when she showed up later and crawled under the porch the next day.  I'm thinking she got snake bit.

I am tough to a degree like my Daddy.  I call out to him in times of trouble and he usually shows up as a bird. While I realize that thousands of people are suffering from the hurricanes I still feel entitled to the weariness that is being 62, exhausted and out of options.  Faith keeps me going.  

^j^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment