Monday, September 18, 2017

the moneychangers

I had to break down and ask my brother for a loan until payday and he helped a girl out even though he's bewildered how I can't make ends meet with my "big fat salary."  I am not nearly as frugal as he is plus I tend to get off point with bookkeeping.  I almost had a stroke when I saw a year's worth of webhosting charged to my card by GoDaddy.  There's got to be another way and I have, indeed, moved it to Blogger so it's once more a work in progress.  I doubt there will be much time for that in the near future what with Reaves coming around the bend.  

I could have sworn I saw the Camry thief on a bicycle this morning hidden behind the gas station where I stopped for a biscuit.  Gotta' check out mobile patrol just in case he got sprung and we can get restitutution...ha.  I felt dizzy and nauseous all day and managed to get my meds picked up so maybe that will help.  Must have Celexa or turn into a hysterical banshee.  I can tell a difference without the levothyroxine as well.  My TSH is up and that causes things to be wonky too.  

It's still as hot as hades around here and I feel so bad for all those water logged folks in the hurricane areas who have no power and standing water.  They are coming back slowly but surely but it will be a very long process.  Meanwhile two more are swirling around out there.  

I remain faithful, in spite of the way I feel right now because I know that "this too shall pass."

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment