Thursday, September 28, 2017

the saga continues

When I left the apartment on Monday Lauren and Reaves were chilling.  I got a cute picture mid-day on Tuesday sent with love from both.  By late afternoon I was getting teary phone calls from the doctor's office waiting room where they were sending her back to the hospital ER.  Lerd.  The pre-eclampsia turned into full blown toxemia requiring admission and a mag sulfate drip.  I've never had one but I heard it's kind of like a bad case of the flu.  

Anywho, I overslept this morning because honestly.....I didn't sleep for a week and I'm too old for that shit.  I showed up to a quiet and calm work place minus one that I normally see.  She is an incredibly skilled tech in several areas of the general laboratory and her absence will be felt by all.  I got my daily dose of Reaves thanks to Chelsea's phone in Lauren's hospital room.  It takes a village and these women are warriors!

More later kids.  This old broad is wore ass out ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment