Tuesday, December 8, 2015

oh happy day!

After weeks of waiting, washer guy is back in action and working as we speak.  Painter guy came by for a walk through yesterday and gave me  a bid on labor, returning today with a supply list.  He's  a country boy from the river  whose Mama used to work at the sawmill with us.  That was WAY back in the day.  BG is out to pick up BabyMan for an overnight stay and I'm going to make Mama Staff's sugar cookie dough whenever William wraps it up in the kitchen.  There is method to my madness.

So far I'm still pretty ho hum on the whole holiday thing but maybe that will change.  It's hanging in the 50's most days and sunny so there's that.  Plus, it's easier to breathe when it's cooler.  We run the AC just for that reason some days.  The allergens are still very heavy outdoors.  I've resisted the urge to burn since making the front page of the local paper with my  bean fire.  Honestly, I don't even have the energy.

So, I don't about y'all but I'm kind of intrigued with the way the GOP has dumped Trump over the profiling thing when they are mostly doing the same thing in sheep's clothing.  Rubio is the one to watch.  He's the only one in that pack who has that  cross-cultural thing going on, no matter what Carson thinks of himself.

I had an appointment with the doc today and changed it because I wasn't in the mood to wait an hour after work.  They're juggling the schedules around over there due to "reduced hours" as we all are.  It's the new corporate America, don't you know?   Stand in line and take your licks like a good soldier.  NOT.

That's all I have other than aches and pains and nobody wants to read about that.  I'll keep y'all posted on the re-do and if I can afford the increased rent.  I may have to start a GoFundMe to pay it.  Time will tell.

Keep the faith  ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment