Thursday, December 3, 2015

live and learn

Both new devices are up on wireless and it really makes me kind of ill to think that all I needed was a new modem.  Thank god I didn't get into that 2 year satellite contract!  I love the tablet because I'm used to the android touchy thing but the laptop is a challenge.  I won't give up yet, just still on the learning curve.  It's kind of like going backwards you know?  It's been a slow week at the sawmill and I'm good with that because my ass is still dragging from the monster cold that was not flu.  That outbreak hasn't even started yet.  You probably won't hear from me for a few weeks when it happens.  Ha!

Words like horror and terrorism are being thrown around like wildfire and a lot of people are retreating from the center to their "special places" like where abortion is baby killing and carrying automatic weapons is a constitutional right.  Compare and contrast, if you will, just the two most recent events at PP and in California. The usual shooters are extremists from wildly different backgrounds except for the two yesterday.  I don't know what they hell they were thinking because if you love Allah that much you're supposed to do it by taking YOURSELF out too.  That makes it different, and so does the female.   The common thread in every one of these mass shootings which began in high schools is availability of guns.  Mental health plays a part, to a degree, because lots of sane people have them and no harm is done.  It's the ones that go rogue you have to watch out for....especially when they have a pack.

Divide and conquer is the strategy not just in war torn countries across the world but in the good old US of A.  Being the Bernie fan that I am I feel that it would be most gracious of Hillary to back off and help Bernie because he's on a damn roll.  She's already been in the White House and it didn't end well.  I admire her as a stateswoman and don't believe she is at fault for Benghazi.  No one person can be blamed for a security failure like that, the secret service was caught pandering on duty around that time.  Coincidence?  Google it.

I believe in the spirit of the American people as I know them to be.  I have never been persecuted for race, religion or gender except for having fewer job opps than men.  I respect the constitution and hope to see a more user friendly version of it forthcoming when everybody gets their heads out of their asses, so to speak. Enough with dead baby parts.  Stop it with God hates fags.  The 1% doesn't give a shit about you except for Zuck who is totally not cool in my book because LLC. Social media has turned out to be his worst enemy by outing him on that not so altruistic move..  Imagine the legacy of that babygirl!  I admire people who use their wealth to empower others that are not pivotal to their personal success.  Bill Gates has done a ton of that and a lot of other rich people who are down to earth enough to realize that money can't buy you love.  And that?  Is what makes the world go around.




No comments:

Post a Comment