Tuesday, June 1, 2010

anonymous

I love doing things that nobody knows about but me and one or two others and watching the joy on somebody's face when they realize that somebody loves 'em enough to go undercover. Way cool to watch :) I've been getting some kind of foreign comments that I've rejected every.single.time on one of my other blogs because I don't know what it says. Publish something that I can't read? I think not. That could be hatchet man trying to contact me and you all know what THAT could mean.

Following a few calls to local wrecker services with way high prices, I finally tried roadside assistance again and got a real person. I could tell from the get go that these people work on a tight schedule and was totally impressed with their willingness to work with my schedule. I remember things like that too. This dude was burning up the highway between northern and southern Dyer county and even managed to keep his sense of humor. He explained to me that the insides of my wheels are beginning to rust because of all those trips through the flood water and that he's seen a lot like that since May 3rd, in the year of Big Ernie 2010. For those of you who can't take get offended by the BE reference, please go to the next blog on your list. That was Hoss's term and I'll never let go of it, even though he's long gone into dung beetle territory.

Happy what feels like a monday but is already tuesday!
^j^




1 comment:

  1. Big Ernie offends some people? Phew, got me as to why. We understand. Hugs and Prayers

    ReplyDelete