Friday, April 12, 2024

throwing chairs

I will be the first to admit that I didn't know Morgan Wallen from a hole in the ground until he acted out from that rooftop bar in Nashville.  Dude...that will kill your base in a heartbeat.  Drunken theatrics are not what people expect when they pay hundreds of dollars for a ticket.  Ask your grandma.  He's not the first and certainly won't be the last.  There is something about being a superstar that makes artists think they can do anything and get away with it.

Today was busy as usual.  I managed to get some flowers planted up front and I'm about done with all that. Just waiting to see what comes back from last year.  I could not find purple coneflower anywhere I went. 

I had a little taste of what it's like to be waterboarded when I fell in the shower last night.  I could just see the headlines : Old lady falls down and drowns in the shower.  I did manage to get up and in the bed but my ribs are super sore.  I think I need a shower chair.  

Y'all be peaceful and blessed.  My supper tonight is a plate from Hippies full of roast beef, carrots, mashed 'taters and cornbread.  Plus lemon cake.  You can't beat that with a stick ^j^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment