Thursday, April 4, 2024

plan ahead

Both of my brothers are really good at that yet, me the one who went to college  is a simpleton.  I do not have common sense many times, especially when it comes to complicated things.  Like a fireplace or a TV.  Without this laptop and my phone I am lost.  The TV was a giant gift from some friends years ago.  It has served us well.  Thanks *grants*

I went to the funeral home today and learned more than I never knew about Jimmy Wheeler.  I only knew 2 or 3 but met 'em all.  I can't see so good in dark places anymore.  You know, the adjustment from bright to heaven.  I consoled his grandchildren and listened to their conversation chiming in with some like "And do you know where he is?"  Yes m'am with fingers pointed up. 

I am doing my best to make plans for my end of life so that my family won't have to deal with the details.  I promise to have the pictures ready for Kay and Chucky to create my final tribute.  Y'all.  I've pondered  on death for a lot of years.  As a child it scared me.  But as each elder passed I learned that we are promised heaven if we just believe ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment