Tuesday, April 23, 2024

eldercare

I worked at Parkview hospital back when they had a nursing home where we got blood samples and brought them back over to the lab for analysis.  I was a hard job and required a lot of walking but I was only twenty something then.  My recent experiences with local healthcare providers have been quite pleasant.  Departments work together to provide the best care.  We were quite fortunate to land on 2N  with a very nice hospitalist.  Of course all of the ancillary departments were doing their best.  It is humbling to be on the other side of your life's work.

So tomorrow me and LP takes the doggos to the vet in Bells.  This should be interesting to say the least.  I'm just the transport ;)  If you love somebody and have a bond I think you heal each other slowly.  Getting to know another person at the soul level is sacred.  I have that bond with Rachel because she likes what I write and also we are connected by families for 50 years.  

Her wit, hard work and belief in a future with journalism have paid off.  I knew her when she was working two jobs trying to raise kids.  Of all of the kids Lauren's age, she is the most successful at living her dream.  

I know I am rambling a bit so it's time to chill.  Y'all keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment