Monday, April 24, 2023

tit for tat

Some friends and I had lunch today and Carol didn't know about Tucker until I told her.  She immediately pulled it up and we heard about Don too.  I was actually over that for many reasons.  I mean, we all know what Fox is about....hate.   I can't really say that about CNN but then I'm a liberal and choose to read and hear other things.   Enough on that!

I watched along with people all around the world today as Matthew Mc *however you spell it rolled out a motivational process.  Tony Robbins was part of it and another guy.  Well, a lot of life-coach types for sure.  It was very motivating but I can't afford the fee, thank you very much.  The good part is that they are funding Feeding America.

Rosie still has a nasty neck and I'm about to be out of options other than peroxide and neosporin.  She has never been to the vet so she'll prolly' freak out.  My neighbor across the street has this yappy dog that barks like he's the cock of the walk.  Oscar just barks at cars.  

I forgot my best friend's birthday today so happy 68th to YOU Mamye Doreen!  Thank you for always being there in my life and doing what you could to help.  And thanks for the memories.  When I find Sugardaddy, I'm gonna' buy you some overalls!

Y'all be faithful and kind ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment