Friday, January 14, 2022

one dog night

I have, on occasion, slept in a queen size bed with three canines if it was really cold.  It's so nice to be all cuddled together for warmth.  I'm about to go postal on all these people who are dumping puppies in ditches.  If you have a dog or cat it is your responsibility to control the crowd.  These babies didn't ask to live under porches and in barns or to be bait for coyotes and other predators.  I know it's nature's way and all that but y'all keep your babies close and take good care of them.  They will stay with you through anything.

My dog alarm is going off so evidently Oscar is hearing something suspicious like a car passing.  Just bless him.  My friend Lorna posted a pic of her happy self propped up in a recliner following breast surgery.  Lord I miss those folks.

Don't forget that Monday is Betty White Day and act accordingly ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment