Thursday, January 13, 2022

customer service

I would like to give a huge group hug to the team at Forked Deer Connect internet service for working past normal hours to restore my connection last night.   This was the second outage over a two day period but they made it right.  It's rather unusual these days to find a business that will go above and beyond for customers.  Like the propane company that I dealt with for years.  Baker Gas and Oil  in Gates has kept me warm for 30 plus years but the supplier changed when I  moved to the cabin.  These people are out of Alamo and not much cotton.  My order was placed on Monday when I was at 20% as instructed and I am at 5% with no promise of delivery before this weekend's snowpocalypse.  "we're behind" she said.  Alrighty then.  There's your corporate mentality.  If I freeze to death I will sue you just like you threatened to do if I got somebody else to put gas in the tank.  Idiots.

Some chick flipped me a bird today just for the hell of it because I made a turn in front of her with plenty of room for her to pass safely.  Guess she had a bad day or something.  Omicron is every freaking where and all the shelves are bare at grocery stores.  It kind of reminds me of Gilead.

We are all in this together and the supply chain disruption is a big part of the problem.  A lot of people like Rand Paul are blaming Biden for our current state of affairs.  As POTUS, he inherited a huge mess which continues to grow because of the radical right.  God don't like ugly. Play nice with others.  Say your prayers. And above all, keep the faith ^j^  




No comments:

Post a Comment