Saturday, January 4, 2020

chilling

I am still in convalescent mode from the stomach bug.  It couldn't have come at a worse time following a two flare with IBS.  Talk about kicking a girl when she's down!  Anywho, I'm watching it closely and have two healthcare practitioners who know what's up with me in case I have a relapse.  As far as I can tell, Bentyl is a wonder drug.  

Cold and dreary but thankfully not a typical January freeze out....yet.  That's fine with me.  During this recovery period I am enjoying uninterrupted sleep which a blessing.  I do at least one thing a day but I learned long ago that self care trumps keep on keeping on.  I'm being kind to my body.  Sometimes it's good to be selfish.

The outer logs at the cabin got painted and had to be redone because it was white on logs and gray concrete and didn't look too good.  The color of the concrete has been darkened and it looks much better.  Next up is cabinet guy.  

Iran scares me.  If it doesn't scare YOU, you're being a war monger.  That is all ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment