Friday, January 3, 2020

montezuma's revenge

Well I haven't been to Mexico so I don't what that thing was that knocked me flat for 24 hours but I wouldn't wish it on anybody, even Trump.  I'm still weak from the whole ordeal but finally slept through the night without pain.  Can I get an amen?t

My friend Mary Gwyn came over from Jackson today with her submissions for It's Art this morning.  A couple of more came by with their pieces and I'm pretty sure it's all there except for the quilt.  Some don't have labels or cards but we'll get there.  I can't say enough good things about the support I've received from within the community during my entry into the art world as a virgin.  I've learned a lot with a whole lot left to go.  For somebody as disorganized as me it's been a real challenge.  The staff said there had been a lot of interest already.

I have bought my dogs beds which they occasionally use during the day but at night they're usually all my bed.  It's a queen but Ellis takes up enough room as a person so we wrestle with position a lot.  She loves to sleep against my back.  

I'm still getting Christmas cards and today's was from my married boyfriend Joe in Canada.  Now, don't take that the wrong way kids.  We've been friends a LOOOOng time and he just happens to be happily married.  Poet, cowboy, singer and super dad, I was there when he went through quite the ordeal with his divorce.  She was bat shit crazy.  

Isn't it funny how we call them friends on FB?  These people that I call friends whom I've never met feel like they know more about me than a lot of my personal friends.  If the internet goes out over that killing of Iran dude I'm headed to march on the Capitol steps.

Be safe and keep hand sanitizers close by.  ^j^



1 comment: