Sunday, January 29, 2017

road trip

Lorna and I hit the road to Jackson this morning early to hook up with BG for breakfast at Panera.  As usual, it was to die for. It was spitting snow on the way over and she received a picture of a tiny accumulation in Tiptonville.  I left Lauren with some sage to burn and a day off to enjoy doing nothing.  I also brought a book for her that mama had filled out when she was a baby called "Grandmother Remembers" and it was all about her childhood with her Memaw.  She never knew it existed.  

I tried again to file income tax as mentioned previously with no luck.  l guess I'll have to pay full price at TurboTax and have the shit imported to get my AIG.   Note to self:  Print the return, always.  And keep up with it!  That's my problem.  Disorganization rules around here no matter how hard I try.  

I will refrain from discussing the orange one because it's not good for the soul.  He will do himself in and is well on the way to that right now.  All we have to do is sit back and watch him topple.  There are enough angry conservatives added to the progressives who want change that anything is possible.

Other than that, I've got nothing.  Quiet is good.  

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment