Saturday, January 28, 2017

dumbass of the day

I figured today was a good one to try and file a report with the IRS on my income ( as if they don't already know.)  As it turns out I failed to print a copy of the 2015 return so I don't know my AIG which is required for e-filing.  *sigh*  I'm in no hurry.  There won't be a huge refund or anything.  Who knows, Trump may abolish the IRS prior to April 15th.  One can hope.

This morning I woke up with the sun and headed out to the gentral for supplies.  First I went to the feed store where the seriously cute guys work and got some worm pills for Sophie because she looks mighty skinny and hasn't been feeling well.  No pep in her step and she's just a pup.  They will be wrapped in turkey and gobbled.  Going into that store is like visiting a crack dealer to me.  Seeds. Dirt. Wind chimes!  And of course, pecans.  I noticed while I was there that The Mill Workspace is moving right along. I see that little corner of town being revitalized.  The resident cat came slithering up to my car to say goodbye.  She sleeps on the straw bales.  

Moving forward ~






No comments:

Post a Comment