Friday, January 6, 2017

10% chance

When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was look outside at the weather.  No snow...nada.  I got dressed and as I passed by the window again noticed that the damn ground was covered in white.  Car too.  It came on that quick and hard.  So, here we go in the (not so) trusty Camry down Pecan Lane covered in powdery white stuff toward the sawmill.  I made it fine until I took the right on Tickle and did a little slide action which I was able to correct before impact with the other car.  My friend Sondra lives in Jackson which got more than us and she was involved in a wreck before they ever left town for the 'burg.  It was one of those exchange insurance info and report later deals because there were wrecks everywhere.  She said 412 was horrid.  

As usual for a snow day it was pretty quiet which tells me that most of the time that bunch packed into the ER is just using it for a clinic.  If not, weather would not stop them.  One of our local urgent care clinics actually had to close because both of the providers were sick themselves!  

It's pretty to look at when you don't have to leave the house. I have no intention of going anywhere, not even the gentral.  And the water will remain dripping from here 'til the temp gets above 32.  

Let it snow~

No comments:

Post a Comment