Monday, January 30, 2017

breitbart blues

Well I finally got the taxes filed and had to pay seventy bucks for it but whatever.  I felt pretty good today for the first time in a loooooong time.  Whatever that epizootie stuff is that's recycling has kicked my old butt.  I wrote a few bills out when I got home and talked a bit about grandmahood with a few folks. I'ts still not real!   I found out on the day of the anniversary of mama's death.  How's that for God power?

Okay.  The Trump thing is whirling out of control with each passing day.  When a conservative hack from Breit has more power than our military, it's Hunger Games time. Bannon reminds me of the cop in Weeds that had Shane.  It breaks my heart to hear about folks trying to get to where they're going and being turned away by whatever the hell the agency is.  It's like right out of a horror novel.  

No unicorns today.  Or rainbows.  Only faith ~


No comments:

Post a Comment