Friday, June 12, 2015

inner bitch

Things have been as my mother would say "stressful" lately so when I got home and found out that my internet service was gone I didn't hesitate to call up the provider and proceed to unload all my life's drama on some poor call center girl.  She did restore service on a payment arrangement ( for 30 bucks on payday ) so that I can continue to blog.  I also owe the landlord a huge chunk and a modest utility bill plus there's those pesky expired tags.  And gas.  And food.  Thank God and Juan that the dryer works.

Mom is on night O2 now and it got delivered the other day when I was at the sawmill.  Daddy being the knob turner that he is was trying to fix it for her and managed to get it down low enough that the alarm went off all night.  Luckily Chris the PT guy came by as part of the home health team and noticed that it was set at zero.  Meanwhile I ran across the street after work and had a meeting with my dear friend Abby who knows all about the medical equipment.   Leave it on 2 please...push the on and off switch.  I'm tempted to just go lay in her bed and breathe it myself.

Aunt Granny is still hanging on, a trooper and tough gal.  Mo is there all the time with a laptop and a blanket because we now have good air at the sawmill.  There were some vein access problems during the night which made for a wild ride but it's all good now.  Nancy Reaves Godsey taught me to play the piano when I was just a little kid and then I got passed onto Jimbo and Charlene Fisher.  Around the age of 13 I got more interested in other things.  Her grandson Nic also took lessons, the last in a line of musicians schooled by the Godseys.  I played one thing in the HS band and that was the chimes.  Mostly I just hung out and lusted over the percussion section.  Debbie was on flute and Mo was a majorette.

Following that star ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment