Wednesday, June 24, 2015

independence

Thank the lord today was a light one at the sawmill.   I wore good scrubs that weren't black just because it was my best appearance for funeral day.  Y'all should have seen us sitting up there on the front row just like the family that we are.  Lori brought Mom and Daddy and sat right there with us like the caring person that she is.  Mama got new clothes that fit and tomorrow is hair + doctor day for her so there's that to look forward to.  It's hot as hell with no relief in sight for a couple of days but then?  Cool front coming!

I think the wheat is done and I did manage to snag some AC filters at lunch today while out paying bills to #13.   The USPS is what's up in that department, just saying.   Meanwhile, the chick behind me was ordering books of flag stamps, for the 4th I suppose.   Jindal is in with Bush and Fat Bastard and everybody else who thinks poor people deserve to stay that way.  If folks don't look outside the box we are screwed with this next election.  Let's all think less about party lines and more about humanity even if it means going rogue with a vote.  You only live once but can vote multiple times if you live in the great state of Florida.

I am humbled by the acts of so many people who have loved me and BG and 'Noler.  I'm a hot mess on a good day and this definitely wasn't one.  But then folks  make an effort and give hugs and somehow everything seems alright with the universe.

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment