Thursday, March 21, 2013

puppy dog tales

Today is a good day in my book and that's the one being written so I will take ownership of that and seize it. I haven't given up a damn thing for Lent so I tend to be one of those Easter/Christmas people who randomly worship whenever and wherever. Every waking moment A lot of my time has been spent lately pimping Ryder's puppies on FB and local resale sites. Only three left and they're happy to still be hanging at Casa Poops. This last one got carried to the car with her fat little belly hanging out from under a four year old's loving grasp. His daddy told me where they lived so I can come for grandma visits.

Oddly enough Ryder's great dane daddy has been hanging around like every day for a couple of weeks. The Reno 911 dogcatcher lady came to pick him up for the third time from my yard today and we finally figured out where he lives. His human mom died a couple of months ago and her family has moved from the homeplace at the end of Samaria Bend. This poor thang is homeless and looking for food. Unfortunately it's not in even the crazy dog lady's budget. Cable will come next, after the propane guy gets his due. Oh. And the hand surgeon. And dentist. And loan sharks. This also explains why I have very little patience anymore for the bipolar neighbors. Enough is enough.

I talked to my therapist today who will always let me do a headcheck and not bill the EAP for a whole hour when we can catch up in 30 minutes. Kind of like a life coach, you you know? He knows our entire history as a family and mine professionally and personally and it's all confidential. No wonder he's a busy dude. BG and I watched two movies back to back on the new gigantic TV last night and I totally sat still for them because I could see and hear. Argo? Remember it well. And I finally got to see Trouble with the Curve. I fell in love with Amy Adams in Sunshine Cleaning. Sam is already in the bed waiting for me to give it up and it's ladies night. Go figure.

Ya'll tell your people to call my people about puppies. Love ya..mean it ^j^



1 comment:

  1. Best wishes on the blacks. Our Adi (beagle dog) died last September but I can't have one of yours. Mrs. Jim is enforcing her Rule # 001 about this. If from our home it dies or leaves we won't replace it and it can't come back.

    That includes me she said. She gives waivers though for the kids. They've all come back for from a week to six months. And the youngest one has dumped a dog (Adi) and a cat (Amber) onto us.
    ..

    ReplyDelete