Sunday, April 19, 2009

keep on pluggin'

My friend Joe sends me a thought for the day now and then and they are always insightful and inspiring. Coupled with the famous comedy quotes that I get from Chuckles, they manage to keep me inspired even when it all looks like a clusterfuck kinda sorta' not doable to a weary old smartass gal. Bless.ya'lls.hearts ^j^

Let's not dwell on the sawmill because frankly I'm glad to be a survivor of this weekend. Earlier I did the very therapeutic and most colorful walking of the yard with a beer to check out what's poking its' head out of the dirt. Still lots of asparagus, and I delivered a huge batch to the Kentucky branch of my relatives this afternoon. It's all good. Dude's gonna fix my washing machine :)

So far the smattering of red gravel over clay hasn't "set up" like we had hoped leaving a ginormous mudhole. And there's more rain on the way. Anybody who DARES to call and wake me up in the morning is dead meat.

I'm just saying.

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment