Friday, April 10, 2009

confessions of a very bad facebook friend


Alas...my page is papered with ten zillion requests and I just pass them by, essentially ignoring those who pinged me. Sorry..I'm lazy like that when it comes to the keyboard. After using one all day at work, it's about all I can do to keep the blog up every day or two. I do post pics there and it's a great way to keep up with your peeps when there's big news to share.

When I stopped at the gas station beer store on the way home I ran into a dear old friend who just lost his job with one of the aforementioned do-it-cheaper-in-China companies. Thirty.four.years. He and thousands of others like him are casualties of the tendency in corporate America to see middle aged folks who have tons of experience as debits rather than assets. Sometimes that flies in the face of good business sense.

Just got off the phone with a guy who spent several hours on the interstate outrunning our nasty Tennessee weather today. It was hit and miss from one end of our long skinny state to the other with thunderstorms and tornados galore. Typical spring in the midsouth region.

I'm not sure but I think lightning hit the Easter bunny when he was on his way out to eat some asparagus. Film at eleven.

^j^

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Poopie!

    I hope your day is filled with joy and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm one of those facebook naughty's too.

    I registered for some stupid reason, but I'm never there.

    PS- I don't twitter either!

    ReplyDelete