Friday, March 22, 2024

go big or go home

Today started with PT followed by breakfast with my bestie an errands with my other one.  It's Friday so I decided to splurge on supper from Moustos.  Mighty fine food and my fav is parmesan crusted chicken.  

Poopie is giving me some pain but thankfully I have supplies to take care of that until my next insurance order.  I ordered emergency supplies from some random place and they actually delivered at a reasonable price.  And early on delivery!

Plans are for me to go see the fam tomorrow over in Madison county.  Looks like no rain so maybe I can see to get there.  Traffic is usually light on the weekends, thank goodness.  I haven't seen them in about a month.

Palm Sunday is really special to me because, well you know the story.  Hosanna Lord and to the cross from the courts and the people.  They could have chosen anybody else to crucify but it was biblical.  I often wonder what I am doing as a disciple of Christ.

I do the next right thing which includes not taking advantage of folks who are trying to help me.  I don't judge and I certainly don't hate.  All that ate my soul up a long time ago.  Now I'm just chill and letting God unfold what He has planned for me.  *confessions of a control freak*

Remember who the fock you are ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment