Monday, October 25, 2021

middle city

If you don't know your way around Dyer county you won't notice this tiny community close to the tracks on the way to Finley.  It's kind of a sketchy place, if you know what I mean.  MC is just across the river from my house and they love to shoot guns around sunset.  I've called the law twice and they said sorry mam, we can't help you.  It's legal.  Oscar and I were chilling on the back porch when it started and he crawled up on me shaking.  He's still scared, all stuck up under my feet at the desk.  He was cold and scared.  I hate guns.  I would shoot my eye out.

I do agree that we should all have the right to concealed carry, properly trained and licensed but that ain't what's happening.  It's just this huge black market for repeating AR style weapons that pisses me off.  Go the gun show!  Don't show your ID or registration to carry this firearm.  Yet even people who are supposed to be credible do things like load a prop gun with live rounds.  But that's on the production company and it sounds like safety standards were not being followed.

I got a surprise Lauren visit today that warmed my heart and did a mama some good.  Reaves was due for a checkup today but shit happened and she went to school.  ABCDEFG!

Hope you are all safe and healthy.  Let's try to stay that way ^j^


1 comment: