Saturday, October 12, 2013

random raddling

My entire life, instead of being an onward trudge, has been a lot of different roads that I've chosen. Many times I have wondered what if I had taken the other road...the one not taken. I took a picture at the riverbed fishing hole a few years ago with the two roads diverging in the wood decked with full October regalia. It's a sight to behold, I'm telling you. For years I kept that framed print on the desk at work where I could look at it now and then and remember the sights and sounds of the woods in autumn. That cushy blanket of new fallen leaves is intoxicating.

On my way to work I couldn't see half the windshield so in the pouring rain my friend Nicole at the car place put some new ones on in 15 seconds flat. It would have taken me all day ya'll. I also scooped up some lens tape and duct tape because why? Uh, well...on the back there's this broken thingy over the light bulb and cops like to stop me just for fun on that one. And the duct tape is to hold in the window that I got for my birthday because it's falling the eff out. But hey, at least it's not plastic.

Sounds like all is quiet in Washington while they attempt to *ahem* resolve their differences and give us our full service government back. I'm not talking about all of it but the important chit, ya know? If we don't do something about this economy we'll all be speaking Chinese. One of the things that has struck me about foreign language over the years is that Spanish never goes out of style even though French did. Hola~

No comments:

Post a Comment