Monday, September 14, 2009

be VERY afraid


That picture you see of me over on the left is from an impromptu weenie roast/face painting party with my buds the other night. Conner has an artistic bent so whenever he and his mom Anna come over, BG drags out the supplies so that he can create. The paper and watercolors got boring real quick so I did some war painting on his face and well. It was on. We had s'mores and hot dogs on wire hangers just like in the old days. Another memory made for all involved. That's what it's all about, ya know?

I am celebrating the day after a three day run of saving lives doing flu and strep tests on the entire community simply because the patient insists on having a diagnosis so they can tell it over the water fountain or at the church potluck. Some people's kids, I swear.

Ya'll know I'm a fool for growing things so I spent part of the utility bill money today at my favorite nursery. It's kind of fun to be the only customer around and get to shoot the bull with Dale about families and stuff. Of course, I bought a mum too. And some sort of bush that grows in the back parking lot at the hospital. It has these spidery looking aster type flowers and I adore it. Now I've got my own. Low maintenance? You decide.

Gotta run. Those pansies are just dying to get their cute little butts into some dirt.

^j^

1 comment: