Thursday, September 21, 2023

it ain't all about you

I tend to go on and on about things that happen in my life.  It's mostly praise and prayers mixed.  Today I had to ask forgiveness for telling someone a lie to keep 'em from flipping out.  I'll spare you the details but it involved herding cats.  This little trick involved tracking the behavior of 4 "in and out" cats over a period of time and thinning the herd down to one in and one in the barn.  I count that as a win win and I think Jesus would do that.

I got a very nice thank you note in the mail today and I realized how disappointed my mother would be in me for not doing the same when I receive a blessing.  My handwriting is terrible and I'm actually working harder than I ever have in my life.  But you know what?  I'm a hospice worker at times and that takes a toll on you.  

Healthcare workers are stretched to the max by corporate staff shortages.  If one is on FMLA you can't hire another one to replace that weekly bath.  Such is life.   I won another 50K today on the Pyramid so that means I'm pretty smart.  

Enjoy y'all.  Life is short ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment