Friday, September 8, 2023

icing on the cake

I haven't had a birthday cake since my mother was able to arrange it, either by baking or ordering a DQ ice cream one which is my favorite.  As of of tomorrow, I will be 68 years young.  I am living life much more intentionally now knowing that the older I get the closer I am to the other side.  My bucket list is shorter now.  Nothing dramatic like jumping out of a plane or climbing Mt Everest.  I would seriously like to be a contestant on the celebrity 100K Pyramid just so I could meet some celebrities.  Also I would dearly love to go on a Mississippi River canoe trip with John Ruskey and the Quapaws of Clarksdale MS.  Other than that, I'm content to live my life and spend time with what family I have left.  

I am pretty low maintenance because of my faith in God and love of friends, family and fun.  Y'all keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment