Wednesday, November 9, 2016

the morning after

I went to bed expecting to hear that HRC will be the new president and lo and behold just the opposite happened.  There has been so much hatred, violence and bigotry throughout this campaign that I hesitate to say anything more but feel that I must.  It is beyond my comprehension that enough people believe in Trump and his philosophy for him to win the presidency.  That being said, the people have spoken and I pray that they're ready to take on what they asked for.  Those who voted for him will have no defense when he and corporate America sell us out to the highest bidder.  His attitude toward women is disgusting and one of the biggest reasons I don't trust him.  But, it is what it is.  I'm sure my brother is ecstatic.  As for me I could sure use some Trae Crowder right about now.

Today was fairly quiet at the sawmill, thank you sweet baby jeebus.  It ebbs and flows, if you know what I mean.  The early sunsets are still kind of weird and I worked different hours today so my body is totally confused.  As usual.  

Nothing new here.  Just keeping the faith ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment